The web can be a great resource for business owners navigating the world of marketing. But with thousands of pieces of content published every day, it’s difficult to decipher what is solid, practical advice for a small business or start-up.
Between the tweets, posts, emails and feeds I have dozens (if not 100s) of marketing downloads and blogs that cross my screen every week.
And while I certainly can’t read them all, I read many of them – so that you don’t have to! Following are the top five (or so) articles and insights – on all things marketing – that I think would most benefit you the most.
Articles and Insights on All Things Marketing:
- Getting ready for the holidays? Twitter has partnered with Google Small Business Community, Hootsuite, HubSpot and SproutSocial for #SmallGoesBig – a series of digital events designed to help you get more sales this holiday season. http://bit.ly/smallgoesbigwebinars
- If Facebook is part of your Social Media Strategy, check out Constant Contact’s 15 Resources to Improve Your Organic Reach on Facebook. http://tinyurl.com/lnzspfg
- Make your PPC (pay-per-click) advertising budget go farther with 3 Small Paid Search Optimizations With Huge Impact. http://searchengineland.com/3-small-paid-search-optimizations
- One of the first things people you meet in a business setting do is look you up on LinkedIn! Find out if Your LinkedIn profile is up to par with 5 Tips for Improving Your Presence on LinkedIn. http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/linkedin-profile-tips
- Are you using Google Analytics to measure and analyze your website traffic? Check out How to Use Google Analytics Behavior Reports to Optimize Your Content. http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/google-analytics-behavior-reports/
If you’ve read a great article and learned about a new tip, share it! Drop a link to it in the comments below.