An effective website starts with effective planning.
Having a defined plan brings clarity and direction to your site development or re-design, making the process go more smoothly. And it can be the difference between your website being a success or a waste of valuable time and budget.
With an extensive background overseeing website launches and re-designs, I know how to uncover the right strategy for your business – the “who”, “what” and “how” – that can take a site from just working, to working for you. And by providing decision-making guidance and managing the entire process from planning to launch, I enable you to spend more time running your business instead of running a website.
During the planning process I work with your team in;
- Defining the purpose, goals and audience for the site
- Determining what information to include, how to organize it and the content needs for each page
- Identifying technical requirements
- Helping to source, if needed, the right designer and developer for your project needs
Website Planning includes:
- Current Site Audit
- Strategic Planning
- Website Architecture (Site Map) & Creative Brief
- Content Development
- Check-Ins and Feedback
Scope of services vary depending on need. Contact me for a customized quote.
The Website Roadmap
A clear vision for designing your site.