There are a lot of marketing resources online to help you market your business. So much that it can be overwhelming to weed through it all to find the right answers and solutions to your marketing questions.
Following is a list of free marketing resources where you can find great information from industry experts and tools that you can use in helping to grow your business. I have personally used these myself and for my clients.
Here’s my list in no particular order.
Note: I have kept this list to include only those resources that are free (or have a free option). In some cases, a paid version may better suit your needs.
Marketing Resources For Learning:
1. HubSpot Marketing Blog: Providing articles, guides and templates to help with Inbound Marketing
2. Content Marketing Institute: Articles, research and resources for writing and delivering compelling content
3. Search Engine Land: News and articles on all things SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (search engine marketing)
4. Social Media Examiner: An online social media magazine with articles on using social media, blogs and podcasts
5. Local U Blog: Covers the basics of internet marketing and Local Search
6. Moz.com “Learn”: Guides and blog on SEO and social media
7. Mashable: Provides news, information & resources on SEO and the digital world
8. Entrepreneur.com: Articles and videos covering a variety of marketing topics
9. MarketingProfs: Articles, insights and podcasts geared toward marketing professionals
10. KISSmetrics Blog: Providing insights on online marketing
11. SBA.gov: Articles from the U.S. Small Business Administration on marketing
12. Constant Contact Blog: Marketing advice for small businesses
Marketing Resources For Using:
13. PicMonkey: Photo editing tool for those who are not professional graphic designers
14. Canva: Canva promotes itself as a “tool that makes design simple for everyone”
15. Freedigitalphotos.net: Database of free (and premium) stock photos and illustrations from a community of professional stock photographers and digital illustrators
16. Small SEO Tools: A slew of SEO tools to check keywords, page rank, duplicate copy across the web and much more.
17. SEOPTIMER: Website review and SEO audit tool
18. freeimages: Database of free stock photos and images
19. SurveyMonkey: Web-based survey solutions for building online surveys and collecting audience responses
20. MailChimp: Online platform for designing and sending email marketing campaigns
21. Hootsuite: Software for managing social media profiles and streamlines posting updates on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and more
22. LinkedIn Groups: There are thousands’s of groups on LinkedIn. Joining groups is a great way to get advice and opinions from business and marketing communities
23. Yext: Tool for seeing how your local business appears across the internet
24. join.me: Provides screen sharing and online meeting tools
25. weebly: Drag and drop website builder
Need some guidance in putting marketing resources to work for your business? As a Marketing Coach, I help take the guesswork out of marketing and clarify your business goals.
Jacqui Genow is the founder and principal of J. Genow Marketing. She works with clients in building Marketing Roadmaps, fine-tuning their brand message and coaching them in how to improve their marketing. As a business Marketing Strategist, her focus goes beyond marketing to understanding the connection between marketing decisions made today and how they can positively impact a client’s business in the future. Contact Jacqui to find out how improving your marketing can improve your business.